Friday, September 12, 2008

my butt hurts.

today ends "four more days" and turns into "three more days" within the next few hours.

i'm terrified. will i be able to handle labor? passing a baby out of my tiny little pee pee hole? yikes. i just have to remember the end result- my little Liam!!

in other news, my butt hurts. i had heating packs to target the pain... which is at the hip bone. the heat packs don't last long though.

well, almost monitor time aka Liam's time to shine.

i've been drinking water like a camel... that's good. although i store it nothing like a camel. in fact, i don't store it at all. thankfully, Liam is crushing my bladder, so i frequent the throne.

p.s. lego indian jones.... coolest game ever. i almost have it completed :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

You're so precious. Your blogs always make me giggle...especially when you use words I don't understand...like pee pee hole!!! ;)
I am very passionate about this election this year. So perhaps I will just spend the next two months trying to ignite that same spark in you...you know...in between you having a baby, starting a family, getting to go home, restarting your life...you're not to busy right?! tehehe! At least I can try and convince you to convince Matt to come to the dark side and vote Obama!! :)
I love you! Thanks for the updates!