1. had another ultrasound today. i have less fluid... but still enough. Liam's face was squished up against the placenta but we watched and got to see his little mouth open and close. i didn't know they did that!! it was the funniest and cutest thing. i'm still here for another 3 weeks. Dr. DID say that it is a possibility we can hold out a little past the 34 weeks and go home to Bozeman, since after 34 they would be able to handle a baby Liam's age. they are going to keep monitoring me of course and Liam and play everything by ear until then.
2. SVU marathon this afternoon, BUT, i've seen all of them so far.
3. going to have Fish & Chips from Old Chicago for dinner. I couldn't decide if I wanted pizza again tonight or not... since we had that last night (not from Old Chicago).
4. my back hurts. i missed the massage lady today since i was napping. she's VERY gentle though... i can hardly feel it!
5. i played Ice Cream Tycoon today. DON'T LAUGH... if you knew the boredom... it COULD have been Dora the Explorer. free trial i found online. i want Oregon Trail and one of the Sims... like SimFarm, SimAnt, SimCity. Sim people aren't as fun... so I don't think I want that.
6. if there is one thing i have learned, in the hospital, you lose all sense of privacy and dignity. you get a beautiful gown with your butt sticking out the back. OH and these gorgeous mesh panties. they are two rectangles sewn together with holes to get in. they're "one size fits all." it's great.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jessica!! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you are not too bored...Are you still in Billings?
Post a Comment